Benefits of joining UKSTT
All Members (Corporate & Individual)
- Latest Information on New Technologies and Developments.
- Access to a network of contacts including Clients, Consultants, Contractors, Suppliers and Academic Institutions.
- Being part of the International Society of Trenchless Technology (ISTT) with its worldwide contacts through 24 other Affiliated Societies.
- Access to the members section of the ISTT website, including directory information. Members also receive free access to download over 2,000 technical papers available on the ISTT website
- Industry Publications: Members will enjoy complimentary subscriptions to the industry’s leading trade magazines, including the UKSTT quarterly Trenchless Buzz enews and Trenchless Works magazine.
- Members are invited to join a ‘Pool’ of speakers who will be given the first opportunity to provide abstracts for events that meet their expertise.
- Receive Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certificate to any UKSTT organised event
- Discount received to attend the UKSTT Biannual masterclasses
- Networking opportunity. Each year the UKSTT Annual Dinner & Awards Ceremony brings the trenchless industry together to celebrate the achievements of trenchless projects or products from the previous year.
Corporate Membership 2020Individual Membership 2020Young Professional Membership 2020Associate Membership 2020
To join please “click here” fill in the registration form and UKSTT admin will contact you.
Additional Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Free Business Opportunities as a result of redirected enquiries to UKSTT Secretariat.
- Free Company details on, and links from, the UKSTT Website.
- Opportunity to hold Webinar sessions to help promote your company/product or service by using the UKSTT Zoom platform free of charge
- Members only discounts! Members receive a substantial discount to exhibit at the biennial No-Dig Live Show and No-Dig Roadshows
- Editorials: Opportunity to promote your company with free unlimited editorials in the UKSTT quarterly Trenchless Buzz enews and Trenchless Works magazine.
- Use of UKSTT Logo on company stationary and publicity material.
- PR Opportunities: UKSTT will help you to raise your social media presence by liking and sharing your posts
- Opportunity to display company literature at International No Dig Exhibitions at a nominal cost.
- Provides the opportunity for subsidiary companies to apply for ‘Associate Membership’
- Unlimited number of employee contacts
- Research through University links: an opportunity to form mutually beneficial partnerships between our members and universities to assist and partner with you in developing and running research and design projects with final year students.