Benefits of joining UKSTT
All Members (Corporate & Individual)
- Latest Information on New Technologies and Developments.
- Access to a network of contacts including Clients, Consultants, Contractors, Suppliers and Academic Institutions.
- Being part of the International Society of Trenchless Technology (ISTT) with its worldwide contacts through 24 other Affiliated Societies.
- Access to the members section of the ISTT website, including directory information. Members also receive free access to download over 2,000 technical papers available on the ISTT website
- Industry Publications: Members will enjoy complimentary subscriptions to the industry’s leading trade magazines, including the UKSTT quarterly Trenchless Buzz enews and Trenchless Works magazine.
- Members are invited to join a ‘Pool’ of speakers who will be given the first opportunity to provide abstracts for events that meet their expertise.
- Receive Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certificate to any UKSTT organised event
- Discount received to attend the UKSTT Biannual masterclasses
- Networking opportunity. Each year the UKSTT Annual Dinner & Awards Ceremony brings the trenchless industry together to celebrate the achievements of trenchless projects or products from the previous year.
Corporate – PLUS MembershipCorporate MembershipIndividual MembershipYoung Professional MembershipAssociate Membership
To join please “click here” fill in the registration form and UKSTT admin will contact you.
Additional Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Free Business Opportunities as a result of redirected enquiries to UKSTT Secretariat.
- Free Company details on, and links from, the UKSTT Website.
- Opportunity to hold Webinar sessions to help promote your company/product or service by using the UKSTT Zoom platform free of charge
- Members only discounts! Members receive a substantial discount to exhibit at the biennial No-Dig Live Show and No-Dig Roadshows
- Editorials: Opportunity to promote your company with free unlimited editorials in the UKSTT quarterly Trenchless Buzz enews and Trenchless Works magazine.
- Use of UKSTT Logo on company stationary and publicity material.
- PR Opportunities: UKSTT will help you to raise your social media presence by liking and sharing your posts
- Opportunity to display company literature at International No Dig Exhibitions at a nominal cost.
- Provides the opportunity for subsidiary companies to apply for ‘Associate Membership’
- Unlimited number of employee contacts
- Research through University links: an opportunity to form mutually beneficial partnerships between our members and universities to assist and partner with you in developing and running research and design projects with final year students.