Trenchless distributors S1E Limited have launched a new website and online shop, to offer an enhanced service to their customers.
“The new site improves the online experience that customers receive from us, with better functionality, more products available this way and easier navigation to get to the right information quickly,” commented S1E MD Scott McMurray.
“Of course, when customers would prefer to talk to someone, our team are available to help. For those who are happy to find what they need online or who want information or to place an order out of office hours, they’ll be able to get what they need at their convenience, for example when they’ve returned from site.”
The company reports the following benefits to their new website:
· Customers using an online account are able to order most quickly, with their billing address details auto-populated at the checkout. They can also save unlimited delivery addresses so that these won’t have to be entered each time too. Users can apply for an online account from the My Account page of the site.
· Account users of the site, who also have a credit account with the company, can opt to charge their online orders to their credit account. If they have any specially negotiated prices, these will be shown on the site whenever they are logged in.
· More product ranges are available to purchase online than ever before. New available ranges include CIPP lining consumables and the RIDGID camera range. There is also a wider range of Picote tools available than previously.
· The stock status of each product can be seen clearly, as each item is marked in or out of stock. The site takes this information form a live feed from the company’s core computer system, so that it’s always up to date. In this way, customers can be certain that they’re selecting items that will be with them with no delay, if they’re required urgently.
· All information about a product is found in one location on the site, so that users can get to what they need fast. This includes any available downloads about a product such as brochures, technical datasheets or MSDS.
· Products can be ordered online for delivery either to the UK or to any location in the Eurozone or Scandinavia as the site can calculate additional shipping charges.
· Card payments for orders are accepted through Opayo (formerly known as SagePay), known to be the most reliable payment provider in the UK. This gives customers security, as they are protected from card fraud by Opayo’s security systems.
“Anyone who needs advice, will always be welcome to discuss their requirements with the team to find the perfect combination of products for their job,” stated Scott. “However, for situations where it’s clear that standard products are needed, customers can choose to place an order quickly online. We understand how familiar everyone is now with ordering this way, so offering this option gives customers lots of choice about how, when and where they deal with S1E.”