Date: 29th April 2020
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton Westerwood, 1 St. Andrews Drive, Cumbernauld, Glasgow, G68 0EW
The cost per delegate to attend the roadshow seminar is £65 + VAT. The discounted cost for bookings of four or more paying delegates is £55 + VAT.
To register your attendance please click here or for any further information contact Alice firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrance to the technology showcase is free.
The Roadshow seminar is a CPD certified event.
To express your interest in attending or exhibiting please contact Alice Nolan email@example.com
Glasgow Roadshow is a one day event, comprising an integrated exhibition and seminar programme. The roadshow provides suppliers with an opportunity to participate at these high-quality forums on trenchless technology.
The Format: Industry personnel are invited to join the seminar programme and hear a selection of presentations designed to give a broad-brush view of the latest techniques available, along with case study papers. The seminar programmes are compiled by the UKSTT.
The Programme Highlights:
– Keynote Speaker: Gordon Reid, General Manager for Zero Emissions, Scottish Water – Scottish Water net zero – emissions free construction
– Keynote Speaker: Phil Beardmore, Water Response Manager, Scottish Water – Supporting a Flourishing Scotland – working to increase customer trust by reducing disruption
– Nick Preston, BS – EN 805 Chairman – Pressure-testing PE Pipelines Properly
– Steve Brogden, DieDraw – Environmental benefits of thin wall lining by design
– Darragh Hoban, Scottish Water: Autonomous Inspection of live raw-water tunnel
– Pierre Mikhail, CUES Inc – Maintenance Hole Scanning for Corrosion Evaluation and Rehab Quality Assessment
The Exhibition: The trade show stands are an integral part of the day, providing delegates with an opportunity to meet key suppliers to the industry. The seminar programmes are carefully structured to allow delegates ample time to visit the stands. All catering arrangements will be situated within or adjacent to the exhibition area.
UKSTT Members £850+VAT
Non Members £950+VAT
The Audience: The venue has been selected to attract delegates from key areas where trenchless techniques are planned as an integral part of the future programmes of renewal and refurbishment of utilities and underground services.
For further information please contact Alice firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +44 (0)1923 723990
The organisers reserve the right to amend the programme if necessary
Supported by: Organised by: