“This new partnership represents a quality addition to S1E’s wide and growing range of lining products and equipment,” explained Glenn Cartledge, S1E MD. “Brawoliner® products are well-known, well-used and well-proven in the UK, so it’s a privilege to offer them even more widely to drainage contractors providing professional repairs.
“Members of the S1E team have visited the Brawoliner® factory in Germany for full training from the manufacturers and are ready to help guide customers with their enquiries,” he continued.
High-quality liner from the Brawoliner® range features the following:
• Seamless textile liner, with high flexibility
• Range for small bore pipes from DN 50 to DN 400
• Can handle bends of up to 90°
• Brawoliner® 3D designed for multiple dimension changes
• Designed for all four curing methods – ambient, hot water, steam or UV/LED light
• DiBt approved and WRc leakness test passed
• Working life of over 50 years
Both Brawoliner® and Brawoliner® 3D products are now in stock at S1E, who will make the liner available in lengths of 25m, 50m and 100m. A selection of Brawoliner® resins, offering differing cure times for a range of applications, is also now stocked by S1E and offered with the same commitment to swift delivery across the UK from the distributor.
“The Brawoliner® range of resins all offer high abrasion and chemical resistance, matching the quality of the liners,” Glenn commented. “There are versions suitable for the different types of curing method.
“The Brawoliner® high-calibre range will be a pleasure to represent and excellently complements the other products within our expanding no-dig portfolio,” Glenn concluded.